Friday, December 10, 2010

Rold Gold White Dipped Honey Braided Twists

I have decided to take a moment to make an important public service announcement.
For a while now, I have declared Rold Gold Honey Wheat Braided Twists to be my favorite pretzel of all time. I did not think that any pretzel could ever out-do my love for these delightfully salty twists with just a hint of sweetness, but Rold Gold, you've done it again!
I was browsing through the Hampstore (Hampshire College store) a couple days ago, when my eyes were drawn to a small tan bag. I stared at it for a minute, not quite believing what I had seen, but alas it was true!
It was a bag of Rold Gold White Dipped Honey Braided Twists. That's right, the most delectable pretzel has been dipped in white chocolate and my god, it is amazing.
I've just finished the bag and I will probably be back to buy another one later today because they really raise the bar for pretzels everywhere (Utz, get at me!).
So I just wanted to let the world know that a superior pretzel has been born. I'm not saying that you should go out and buy a bag right now, but basically that is exactly what I'm saying.

*I couldn't find a picture of the white dipped ones, so just imagine those dipped in white chocolate...

No comments:

Post a Comment